How can I avoid paying excess? Is excess adding financial stress? Let a Rodel4U approved broker help you with some tips & advice to avoid an additional financial burden when claiming.
We are continuing to feel the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021 and the financial pinch more than ever. However, a new year means new goals and making new and positive changes in our personal lives or careers.
Financial goals are often on the top of our new year resolution list. Planning for the future, saving, and paying off debt, sound familiar? Clearing existing debt and remaining debt-free means planning and being responsible to avoid unnecessary financial strains.
How to avoid excess
Rodel4U understands life can be uncertain, accidents happen, crime is a reality, and some things are out of our control. Being responsible and putting the right precautions in place means you will not need to claim unnecessarily.
The different types of insurance cover mean the amount of excess payable when claiming excess will differ. Rodel4U is here to provide some essential tips and advice you can do to avoid putting in a claim.
Let us look at each policy cover with some helpful and easy to follow tips
- Keep a safe travelling distance on the road
- Take caution when driving in wet weather
- Do not text & drive or talk on the phone while driving
- Take your vehicle for regular services
- Lock all valuables inside the boot of your vehicle
Home & Building Insurance:
- Regular maintenance checks both inside and outside
- Repair snags where possible to avoid more damage
- Update your policy with new additions to your home
- Ensure you have the correct security measures in place
Household Content Insurance:
- Ensure ALL your items are included
- Keep valuables locked away and safe
- Ensure expensive items have been valued
- Ensure electronic devices are placed on level surfaces
Remember the benefit of an insurance policy is to cover you in your time of loss when you cannot afford to pay for repairs/replacements yourself. However, one does not always have funds available for the excess portion payable of the claim. Should you want to insure your excess portion payable when claiming please contact your approved Rodel4U broker to assist or alternatively click here.
Excess Solutions Product
As we continue to provide you with excellent service and product offerings, our value-added product, Excess Solutions may just be what you are looking for as it proposes to reduce/or take away by offering excess waiver cover.
Rodel4U is there for you
It is refreshing to know that you can rely on your insurer. Take the time to discuss Excess Solutions product offerings, with your Rodel4U approved broker. Add all new items, additions to your policy and be preventative and cautious to avoid unnecessary claims. Through 2021, we will continue to strive to keep you happy and stress-free when claiming.
Contact your Rodel4U approved broker today for further details on our Excess Solutions policy or for any insurance claim issues you may have.